Exceptional Children's Book Illustrations Just for You!

Bring Your Stories to Life with Exceptional Children's Book Illustrations Tailored to Captivate Young Minds!



I will create children's illustrations that are eye-catching and memorable - with lovely elements, details and a touch of humour, too. My illustrations are just perfect for books, picture books, board games, music covers, games and puzzles, picture books, children's products, animation, character development, advertising, websites, blogs, YouTube videos...


Basic Gig - 3 high quality illustrations with 1 character each

Standard Gig - 2 high quality illustrations with 3 characters each

Premium Gig - 2 high quality illustrations with 5 characters each


I draw in a wide variety of styles. I have clients from all across the world who seek me out for my top-notch world-class quality, my wonderfully reasonable pricing, the wide-variety of styles that I can illustrate in, my experience and expertise of geographical and cultural nuances gained over years... and my extremely well-crafted characters that spring to life from the pages of books




SONA & JACOB has the biggest illustration offering, providing over 30 illustration styles to choose from, in a wide variety of finishes and techniques – digital, mixed media, water colour, poster colour, pencils, acrylics, painterly, whimsical, graphic… Clients from all across the world use our illustrations for children's books, greeting cards, print advertising, mascots & characters, promotional material, presentations, websites, blogs, newsletters, corporate communication, direct mail, packaging… Experience a world of sheer illustration wizardry.







 

Unleash the magic in your stories with our exceptional children's book illustrations. Contact us today to start your journey towards creating unforgettable books!

See some Projects










Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post